I leave work early on Fridays during the summer. Yesterday Ian and I grabbed a quick lunch, took the train downtown, and visted the City Museum. For five hours.
I ruminated on the way home, and realized several things:
- Ian has overcome much of his fear of heights, dark places, loud noises, and death.
- I am more flexible than I think.
- I am thirty-one years old, not twenty. Or six.
- The groin muscle I injured several years ago has not completely healed.
- I am now keeping up with Ian, not the other way ’round.